For more than 17 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for an Operational Accountant.
- Accurately record vendor set-up in accounting software, invoice entry, invoice coding, wire/EFT/PayPal set up, and payment runs;
- Participate in the preparation of the VAT declarations;
- Perform credit card and bank statements data entry, including regular review of transactions;
- Maintain digital files on all accounts payable and update records as required;
- Ensure compliance with proper payment workflow processes;
- Perform various administrative tasks according to the needs of the company;
- Work with the Accounting Manager to manage day to day accounting and bookkeeping;
- Assist with ad-hoc reports for management; including GL account reconciliations;
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of relevant experience or equivalent transferable skills;
- University degree in Accounting and control or Finance;
- Experience with accounting software;
- Intermediate level Excel proficiency;
- Must be confidential and have integrity;
- The candidate will have a strong initiative, be a hard worker and a proactive problem solver;
- A professional attitude with a friendly and cheerful disposition is key to the workplace;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential;
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of departments within the organization
- Demonstrated organizational skills are required;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexible and team-oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines;
- Experience with foreign currencies is considered an asset;
- Must be capable of working independently with little supervision;
The company offers you:
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option of a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver.
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know the motivation and excellent performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated, and you’re correctly stimulated to keep bringing it.
- The benefits package includes additional health insurance and a free Multisport card.
- Team events – all work and no play make Jack a dull boy, so we keep to a strict schedule of cafeteria talks over lunch and coffee breaks, team buildings, sports matches, and more organized events.
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts.
- Free courses and training – we support career growth and cherish employees who want to do better at their job. We cover the costs for any course you might want to enroll in, making you an even more valuable asset to our company.
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also pleasant and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match with the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge to candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017