For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Remote IT Support Engineer to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Providing support and resolving complex technical hardware and software issues according to company’s predefined SLAs.
• Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT service desk ticketing system.
• Provide Help Desk services in company’s various offices.
• Handle on-boarding / off-boarding and ongoing Help Desk operations.
• Perform troubleshooting and provide the best solution based on the issue and details provided.
•Installing and configuring hardware, software, and networks.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support or similar role
• Experience with handling IT tasks on MacOS and Windows OS
• IT backend environment understanding and Experience with Google Workspace, Office365, OKTA , JUMPCLOUD or similar services
• Well experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, printers, Antivirus etc.
• Knowledge of network components and infrastructure (Lan / Wan, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
• Experience with Google Workspace, Office365, OKTA, JUMPCLOUD or similar services
• Good understanding of analytics/data platforms and mobile apps ecosystems
• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk ticketing software
• Ability to work in a flexible environment in order to support the needs of company’s various teams, locally and abroad
• Excellent problem-solving, prioritization, and communications skills
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
• Strong communication and Service-oriented skills with the ability to adjust the technical level to the target audience (executives to software engineers)
• Good level of English (ability to provide effective remote and f2f support).
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 392/02.03.2022