For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for HR Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Develops, proposes and implements HR policies and methods;
• Participates in personnel needs and costs planning;
• Conducts recruitment and selection of personnel;
• Plans training at the company, including onboarding program. Organizes training and makes evaluation of training efficiency;
• Works closely with the accounting company in regards with salary calculation and personnel administration;
• Prepares periodic and annual personnel reports according to Bulgarian legislation and management requirements;
• Responsible for the working time recording system;
• Implements procedures for quality control in HR area;
• Makes proposals for pay structure and levels, including bonus schemes to support performance improvement of employees, and employee benefits;
• Develops and implements performance evaluation system;
• Develops and implements exit interview process;
• Ensures smooth transfer of knowledge and stability at the plant;
• Plans activities related to improvement of company image, including cooperation with universities and high schools;
• Informs the management about changes in labour legislation;
• Plans and organizes activities related to internal communication, e.g. company newsletter, company events, information leaflets, etc.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• University degree;
• Experience in HR department – min. 2 years;
• Knowledge of labour and social security legislation;
• Fluent English (Knowledges of German are advantage);
• Very good computer skills;
• Teamworking and communication skills;
• Attention to detail and organizational skills;
• Analytical thinking and willingness to learn;
• Initiative and proactive person.
As a company employee you will receive:
• Work in a dynamic and fast developing industry;
• Opportunity to take part in management decisions;
• Friendly and informal working atmosphere;
• Possibility for home office;
• Competitive remuneration.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017