For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
For a partner of ours a company which is a leader in the sphere of logistics in Bulgaria, we are looking for an experienced Web developer to join their small and friendly team.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar engineering role;
- Knowledge of PHP, LARAVEL, JS, HTML, CSS and SQL;
- Experience with software design and development in the e-Commerce field is an advantage;
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Full-time contract with an excellent remuneration package;
- Professional introductory and ongoing training;
- Work in a rapidly developing, young and energetic team;
- Unlimited development opportunities.
The company offers:
- Well-structured onboarding program;
- Hybrid work;
- Professional development included different training;
- 22 days paid annual leave;
- Standard schedule with flexible working hours;
- Well-organized and friendly team and processes;
- Stable projects with no vision for interruption;
- No need for client, vendor, or other third-party communication except the internal communication within the team, related to the matter of the technical projects;
- Opportunities for learning and career growth within the team;
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, do not hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
If this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match for the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated at strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017