For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Technical Support Engineer with SQL/UNIX to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Administer, monitor and maintain the supported systems in operation within the required parameters (availability, performance);
- Analyze and evaluate failures and performance decreases on database and application level
- Analyze business requirements and apply changes in stored DB procedures or shell scripts to reflect them in the supported systems
- Support testing and production environments, deploy builds and fixes, sanity testing and troubleshooting;
- Monitor application servers and workload, make adjustments if necessary;
- Handle incidents (analyze logs, errors handling, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs/OLAs);
- Develop tools/scripts to automate routine operational tasks;
- Maintain system documentation.
Ideally, your skills will include :
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- At least 1 year of working experience in monitoring/reporting/supporting applications;
- Unix/Linux advanced experience is mandatory;
- Advanced SQL Knowledge (Oracle) is mandatory;
- Experience with Microsoft Access;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
Bonus Points (optional):
- Knowledge of ITIL (Incident, Problem, Change, Deployment, Event, Management);
- Experience with 2-tier or 3-tier applications - J2EE servers and applications.
As a company employee you will receive:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Safe working environment during COVID.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017