On behalf of one of our
clients we are looking for Linux/UNIX
Location: Sofia or Remote
What you will be doing:
- Perform Linux/Unix installation, configuration,
migration and support;
- Responsible for user administration, monitoring of
servers, and monitoring antivirus updates;
- Take part in problem resolution, conduct incident
investigation, conduct advanced troubleshooting of incidents and provide
technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems;
- Support other Service Delivery functions / roles
- Execute the technical activities needed to provide
the steady state service.
- 2 + years IT experience in supporting Linux/UNIX
- Linux administration skills and scripting languages
competency (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.);
- Experience in Web Servers (Apache, WebSphere);
- Good knowledge of SAN, LAN Networks and DMZ;
- Understanding of KVM/Power VM and containers;
- Good written and spoken English.
The company offers:
* Additional health insurance
* Sport card
* A thirteenth salary
career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and
development program, regular performance assessment;
work environment – flexible working start and end of the day, work life balance
and many opportunities for professional development;
opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career
development, don’t hesitate and apply.
this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match
on the requirements listed, please share the link
or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge
All applications will be treated in strict
confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based
on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.