On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Information Security Specialist
Location: Sofia or Remote
What you will be doing:
- Work with and analyze the Agile or the Waterfall team and make recommendations for changes or improvements;
- Develop and implement solutions to ensure that there is adequate planning and timing for protecting of information;
- Lead and participate in the evaluation, architecture, design, planning, implementation, and support of security solutions;
- Provide guidance and architecture review of proposed security and business functions or practices;
- Recommend resolution to security problems;
- Respond to crises, security incidents and management-identified problems and recommend solutions that integrate resource requirements with program objectives for conducting of tests, inspections and etc.;
- Complete ad-hoc tasks in accordance with the position.
Experience in two or more of the following areas:
- network technologies and platforms (e.g. TCP/IP, routing protocols, subnet, VLAN, QoS, MPLS, access control list, firewall, router, switch, VPN, load balancer, network traffic analysis, IDS/IPS, proxy, etc.);
- server and workstation technologies and platforms (e.g., Windows, Unix, Linux, Macs, etc.);
- middleware technologies and platforms (e.g. databases, web server, application servers, etc.);
- virtualization technologies, platforms, and services directory, identity, authentication, and access management technologies (e.g. AD, LDAP, SSO, AD FS, multi-factor authentication, TACACS+, Radius, etc.);
- application development platforms and secure application architecture/design and development;
- knowledge and/or experience in security incident management, patch management, system hardening, Identity and access management;
- broad knowledge of security technologies, solutions, and tools (e.g. encryption technologies, SIEM, DLP, AV, port scanners, vulnerability scanners, etc.).
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CISM
- Knowledge and/or experience with GDPR is a plus
The company offers:
- Attractive compensation package:
* Additional health insurance
* Life/Accident Insurance
* Food vouchers
* Sport card
* A thirteenth salary
- Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment;
- Healthy work environment – flexible working start and end of the day, work life balance and many opportunities for professional development;
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.