For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Тalent Аcquisition Мanager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Leads and develops a talent team of Talent Liaisons to ensure a consistent full cycle recruiting and selection model that includes sourcing, pre-screening, face-to-face interviews, selection and reference checking, and early onboarding
- Building and executing the talent acquisition strategy taking into consideration local markets’ specifics and business needs
- Leading a team of recruiters and active sourcers by setting and monitoring targets, KPA and SLAs
- Establishing strong partnership with local and global recruitment agencies or recruitment related vendors
- Executing operational recruitment and supporting the other team members on each step of the recruitment process when it is needed
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reporting to internal stakeholders
- Consults with business units and support leaders by implementing proactive recruiting strategies, that ensures position prioritization, captures and reports employment and other reporting data, and that improves assigned onboarding processes
- Leads, plans, and implements innovative sourcing activities that locates the best qualified candidates through traditional and non-traditional methods. Works with other Intercept staff responsible for job fairs, networking, college recruitment, and internship placement
- Looks for ways to provide an enhanced candidate experience. Works with Business Development to create collateral and other marketing material
- Creates standard operating procedures and controls that provides ongoing support for current and future Talent Liaisons. Utilizes feedback from candidates, staff, managers, licensing groups, and the Compliance Department to improve Intercept recruitment.
- Optimizes relationships with recruitment vendors. Ensures prime pricing, world class service delivery of services, and timely payment submittal.
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment and selection, covering end-to-end recruitment cycle
- 2 years of managerial experience preferably in IT or BPO sectors
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Proactive and positive approach
- Fluency in both English and Bulgarian
- Excellent MS Office skills, Workday knowledge beneficial
- University degree
The company offers:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017