For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for HR Shared Services Specialist with German to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Daily administrative tasks;
- Responding to incoming emails resolving various levels of client support requests;
- Daily communication with purchasing, logistics and finance department.
- Very Good German language skills;
- Very Good English level;
- Very good computer literacy - MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Previous experience in the invoice management or cash application – an advantage;
- A very good eye for details;
- Very good communication and organization skills
The company offers:
- Additional health insurance including dental care;
- Transport cards or internet costs;
- Career development opportunities;
- Extensive training programs;
- Access top-notch technologies and best practices;
- Excellent working environment;
- Company events.
- The salary depends on the previous experience and languages knowledge.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017