For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Sr Assistant People Services to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Answer system requests, phone calls, e-mails and Chat from Bulgarian employees
- Answer accordingly and provide requested basic HR relevant information in a timely manners (SLAs)
- Bulgaria People Services ticketing system queue management - assign cases to relevant groups Payroll, BPT, Rewards, BPT PS support, Finance. Escalate cases to Mgr,People Services, when needed as per process
- Responsible for producing employment contracts, supplementary agreements, additional qualification agreements (ACCA, CIMA, CFA etc), Flexible working policy supporting documents and etc.
- Responsible for collecting and maintaining legally required personal data and legally binding declarations from new hires and CCEP employees
- Responsible for contract signing arrangements with new hires
- Responsible for sending legally required information, all types of relevant documents, to CCEP payroll and to Payroll company provider in timely manner
- Responsible for data and contract employment information in new hires labour books
- Manages accordingly legal documents hard copies and supplies employees with needed files
- Maintains all personal records (contracts, labor books, personal data, etc.) in accordance with the Bulgarian Labor Legislation
- Supports PS admin processes – PS induction sessions, PS forms updates, PS information communication, Mass reorganisations etc.
- Supports line managers and employees in the administration of employee lifecycle PS queries
- Support P&C CoEs, Legal and Regulatory with statutory and legal requirements
- Support new hires and line managers on employees’ first working day
- Support PS metrics preparation through PS reporting tools
- Gain operational understanding of the business roles through spending time with TA, Payroll, P&C BP and managers
- Deliver People Services operations in compliance with CCEP processes and SLAs
- Bachelor level education ;
- Working experience preferably in a multinational organization and/or Shared ;
- Services environment with a good business acumen ;
- Fluent in English language skills ;
- Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service ;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills ;
The company offers:
- Employment contract and full insurance.additional health insurance free drinks
- 25 days annually vacation
- Monthly/ annually bonus.
- Free training
- Parties and team-buildings
- Cars for sport
- Card for transport
- Playroom in the office
- Corporate social responsibility (charity and volunteering)
- Discounts in establishments, shops and services Opportunity for working from home
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017