For the "Vulnerability Management" service, a service manager is required, who take the role as "Vulnerability Service Manager".
Role description “Vulnerability Service Manager”
The Vulnerability Service Manager is fully responsible for the "Vulnerability Management" service and the achievement of the associated goals. This includes the further expansion, control, measurement (KPIs) and implementation of the service.
The vulnerabilities must be collected, analyzed, evaluated, forwarded and tracked. Processes for the treatment of weak points, depending on the classification, must be established and implemented.
The Tenable Scan environment used at the client’s premisses is to be further expanded, which requires planning and implementation on the part of the Vulnerability Service Manager.
For the regular scans of the client’s infrastructure, a planning, setup and configuration for its execution must be created. The highest possible degree of coverage by the Tenable Agents within the company must be ensured.
Subsequently, corresponding reports must be created. The service have to be made measurable through regular management reporting.
Operation and maintenance, as well as administration and configuration (user management, groups) are also the responsibilities of the Vulnerability Service Manager.
The following skills are at least required for this area of responsibility:
- Senior experience with common commercial vulnerability management tools such as e.g. Tenable, Qualys, Rapid7 (no open source)
- Experience in risk management and risk assessment
- Experience with patch processes and cycles
- Very good understanding of infrastructure and application, and their interaction
- It is desirable to have an ITIL v3 Foundation basic training for alignment as a service within MAN's CERT
- High degree of independence
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance
- Nice and friendly atmosphere