For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Sales Admin to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer needs.
- End to end order processing from PO to delivery, ensuring optimal practices and SOX compliance.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Continuous communication with worldwide SolarEdge interfaces: customers, operations, Finance, Legal and sales managers
- Collect customer forecast, identify gaps and raise flags. Track customers inventory and communicate to sales.
- Collaborate with the finance department to quickly identify and resolve customer payment issues
- Follow up on contracting and control the process.
- Issue weekly reports, reflecting order statuses & financial aspects.
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies.
- Improve processes, build KPIs and lead automations.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering OR Economy Graduate from a recognized university - Must
- 1-2 years experience in sales admin, logistics, planning or operations related roles.
- Both analytical skills and operational skills
- Proven experience with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in a high tech company a plus.
- Excellent English - a must (more languages a plus).
- Experience with ERP (Priority a plus).
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
As a company employee you will receive :
- Competitive salary;
- Employee stock options (ESOs);
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Home-office option;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid leave holiday starting from 24 days;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers;
- Breakfast at the office;
- Relax zone;
- Certificated courses and trainings;
- Development opportunities;
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, dont hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017