We are currently on the lookout for Mid/Senior Node.js Developer who will join the team of a client of ours. The company is one of the young software companies in Bulgaria, which develops products in areas such as Marketing, User Testing, Social Media and others. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
Well, do you have:
• 3+ years of working experience in a similar role ;
• Primary experience with Node.js (Express framework);
• Experience in working with relational databases;
• Good communication and innovative skills;
• A positive attitude with a thirst to learn new technologies.
And for bonus points:
• Typescript experience;
• Postgre experience.
As a company employee you will receive:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Home-office option;
• Paid leave holiday – starting from 21 days
• Multisport card and on-site facilities;
• Office fruits and beverages & free lunch;
• Flexible working hours;
• Development opportunities;
• Relax zone;
• Great atmosphere.
Easy Consult is a well-known Bulgarian recruitment agency who has been placing and sourcing talented technical and non-technical IT professionals since 2004. With over 15 years of recruitment experience we specialize in matching talented individuals to vacancies in the highly competitive IT jobs market at all levels. We aim to provide the best services, the best solutions and the best value to both jobseekers and employers within the ICT industry.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply or contact us:
M: +359 887 701 634
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.