For a client of ours – a global software company providing Application Lifecycle Management tools in order to help software innovation delivers high quality products, we are on the look-out for an experienced Software Engineer(Java). Currently, expanding their major projects, they’re looking forward to meet their new coworker who possesses a comprehensive knowledge and skills in Java, Jira and others.
The company is well positioned on the global market and its products are designed for the JIRA platform, owned by Atlassian. They continually strive to improve their products and provide sophisticated, yet flexible and simple solutions to today’s most complex IT challenges in an ever-changing business environment. Some of the company’s clients are: Tesla, Audi, NASA, Apple, Bosch, Sony, Netflix, and etc. If you’re seeking for a place where you’ll be able to contribute to the company’s success, being part of projects with such a significance, keep on reading:
What you will be doing:
· Work on some of the top apps for Atlassian Jira;
· Implement great features for products that users love using;
· Be involved in the whole process from conceptualizing to development and testing of new features and products;
· Fix defects, write automated tests and keep the high quality of the codebase;
· Work independently and as part of our team.
Ideally, your skills will include:
· Experience as a software developer (2-3+ years);
· Experience with Java or similar languages/technologies;
· Experience with as many as possible of OSGi, EMF, Spring, Dependency injection (Guice), REST, ORM, multi-threaded programming, design patterns, JUnit, Jira;
As a company employee you will receive:
· Competitive salary and remuneration package;
· Paid leave holiday – starting from 25 days;
· Additional Health Insurance;
· Ability to work remotely;
· Flexible working hours;
· MultiSport card;
· Coverage the cost of Public Transport Card;
· Professional learnings and corporate trainings.
· Great atmosphere where you can collaborate with skilled teammates.
Easy Consult is a well-known Bulgarian recruitment agency who has been placing and sourcing talented technical and non-technical IT professionals since 2004. With over 15 years of recruitment experience we specialize in matching talented individuals to vacancies in the highly competitive IT jobs market at all levels. We aim to provide the best services, the best solutions and the best value to both jobseekers and employers within the ICT industry.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.