We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Mid Graphic Designer who will join the team of a client of ours – DIGITALL - a digital leader born from two technology and business driven consulting companies with more than 20 years of success and experiences on the global market. By joining forces, they deliver the next generation Digital Transformation & Digital Cloud Experience to enterprises.
As a Graphic Designer you will have the chance to work in an amazing team with incredible professionals, implement new ideas and visions and contribute to the company’s success watching how the concepts turn into digital masterpiece.
You will be creating graphic designs, print advertising and presentations. Also, you will be responsible for photo editing and collage making, creating banners for websites and social media, email design and google ads design, making design and prepress print of letterheads, b-cards, flyers, signboards, brochures, one-pagers and roll-up banners.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- 2+ years of professional experience on the position;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Proficiency in Comprehensive knowledge and skills Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat DC, Microsoft PowerPoint templates;
- Fluency in English – both written and verbal;
- Last, but not least – creativity, proactivity and open-minded are the words that you should describe yourself with.
As a company employee, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and remuneration package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Sport Card;
- Home office option;
- Discounts on the company’s services and products;
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Ability to work with an experienced team full of professionals;
- Free course in German
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Professional learning opportunities and induction programs and corporate trainings.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t
hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply or contact us:
M: +359 887 501 431
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.