For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Global Service Desk Agent with German to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Receiving customer and internal requests and issues related to IT services at the 1st support level via various mediums (mainly e-mail or self-service portal and a small amount also by phone, etc.).
- Reading and/or listening to problem descriptions, information needs and support requests, while showing customer understanding and empathy as well as safeguarding our business interests and limiting the company’s liabilities and risks.
- Properly documenting all necessary information in the ticketing system.
- Creating, following-up and updating tickets and assigning the correct priorities and categories.
- Interpreting and analyzing the available information for determining the course of action to resolve the incident or fulfill the request.
- Solving tickets within agreed service level agreements or routing the sufficiently documented tickets to the appropriate level 2 and level 3 teams.
- Providing feedback, status and resolution information to the requestor and to the relevant stakeholders
- BS/BA or advanced (University) degree in Information Technology; may be substituted for working experience in the function (i.e. internship) where applicable
- 0-2 years experience in relevant field required, successful working experience in terms of Internship is a plus
- English – C1 (it is required that all main responsibilities and internal and external communication will be conducted in English language). Language School Certification is a plus.
- German B2
- Intercultural awareness and strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions
- Ability to deal with complex information & critical and analytical thinking
- Excellent and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Quality oriented and well organized
- Team player
- Proactive and anticipative
- Good knowledge of CRM tools like OTRS and Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
Bonus Points (optional):
• Additional language skills in French, Spanish or Portuguese are a plus
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture
- Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience
- Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…)
- Flexible working time: (Monday-Friday) 07:00-16:00; 09:00-18:00; 14:00-23:00
- Long-term career opportunity
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017