For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with ourclients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Commercial Reporting with English to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and distribute reports using primarily BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and occasionally MS Excel based on request from the stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using BI tools, Analysis for Office, MS Excel, or other systems (egg. direct SQL connection to the data lake).
- Support the commercial processes for the respective BU of responsibility – month-end closing, forecast, budget, weekly and daily reporting (where applicable).
- Prepare ad hoc reports and reports initial analysis in response to requests from end-users.
- Identify reliable data source for reporting or ad hoc analysis requests.
- Extract, cleanse and validate the necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
- Support projects, reporting applications changes and upgrades.
- Provide insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise.
- Provide regular feedback on the performance and reliability of BPT systems as a basis for ensuring the quality and accuracy of data.
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic environment like a multinational organization or a Shared Services Centre
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce (ideal, not essential)
- MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.), PowerPoint - Advanced
- Salesforce (or other CRM tool) – Basic/Intermediate
- Margin Minder - Basic
- ERP experience, preferably SAP – Basic/Intermediate
- BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects – Basic / Intermediate
- Database query experience in SQL and/or Alteryx – Basic / Intermediate
- Other – SAP Analysis for office add-in (optional)
- Understanding the sales processes and the route to market / FMCG specifics - Intermediate
- Understanding the commercial environment and needs of the business and relevant stakeholders - Intermediate
- Understanding of financial systems & processes – Basic
The company offers:
- Employment contract and full insurance.additional health insurance free drinks
- 25 days annually vacation
- Monthly/ annually bonus.
- Free training
- Parties and team-buildings
- Cars for sport
- Card for transport
- Playroom in the office
- Corporate social responsibility (charity and volunteering)
- Discounts in establishments, shops and services Opportunity for working from home
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017