THIS IS YOUR JOB
For our business expansion in Romania we are searching for fully remote (𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤) 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 and Front End Developers with Angular.
In agile teams, engineers will develop Java applications/web applications and microservices on the cloud native stack. Based on the own on-premise cloud solution using Docker/Kubernetes, software engineers develop e.g. with Java Spring Boot, Angular, Kafka, Elastic or PostgreSQL
Your goal is to contribute your know-how in order to actively help shape our IT. You have the freedom to try out new technologies and establish them in the company.
- Successful candidates will have Bachelor or Master's degree in (Business) Computer Science - alternatively, a comparable training;
- 3 + years of relevant professional experience with some of the listed technologies and concepts:
- Backend: Experience with Java Spring Boot, SOAP/REST, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, SonarCube, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Graylog;
- BPM: Camunda;
- Test: Experience with Selenium, Postman, SoapUI, Junit, Jasmine, Karma;
- experience in the Agile project methodology is an imperative.
- Good English language skills.
- German language skills A2/B1 Level at least.
- Have the ability to learn fast and flexibility for your mindset;
- Be a team player;
- Ideally, you already have experience in development in the area of continuous delivery and the cloud-native environment in order to ensure short release cycles with high quality
You will be working in Agile Teams, with a mixed composition of experienced colleagues and even in an Agile Release Train for developing solutions for "broker portals" or for the "banking sales platform".
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Induction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards;
- Free course in German;
- Coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Nice and friendly atmosphere;