For the "Threat Intelligence" service, a service manager is required who take the role as "Threat Manager".
Role description “Threat Manager”
The Threat Manager is fully responsible for the Threat Intelligence service. He develops this service independently and integrates it into the existing security architecture. For the measurability of service quality, it defines KPIs and presents them in regular and event-based reports.
The Threat Intelligence service is divided into two areas. On the one hand, strategic threat intelligence. This is the prediction or analysis of the current threat situation, especially with regard to the automotive sector. This should be presented in regular and event-based reports.
In operational threat intelligence, the client’s network have to be searched for concrete information as to whether the client is already affected by the threat situation or whether these can be averted with foresight. For this IOCs can be useful, they must be identified and deployed appropriately for the threat scenario and subjected to a quality check.
The IOCs can then be used to search for anomalies in the SIEM tool (Splunk), e.g. In case of findings, these are to be analyzed, evaluated and documented. In addition, suitable countermeasures are used, tracked and documented.
With this service, security incidents can be avoided or current threats can be fended off.
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior in threat intelligence
- Knowledge of SIEM infrastructures
- High degree of independence
- Knowledge of the ITILv3 environment is desirable
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance
- Nice and friendly atmosphere