For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer, or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time-efficient and high-quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, an international manufacturing company, based in Dobrich, we are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain to join their growing team.
The Head of Supply Chain Management will have the overall responsibility for customer satisfaction through effective and efficient material planning, import/export process, and warehouse and logistics operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and growth of end-to-end supply chain services to maximize efficiency and reliability;
- Accountable for all processes and teams associated with Purchasing and Material planning, Logistics Operations & Optimization, Order Processing, Warehouse, Internal logistics;
- Overall budget: monitoring and analyzing of cost and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources and managing expenses;
- Optimizing the work organization in all aspects;
- Liaising with internal customers and suppliers to support business growth and corporate objectives;
- Ensuring and supporting proper and optimal utilization of ERP system;
- Leading, directing, evaluating, and developing organizational excellence in the Bulgaria Supply Chain Management Team.
- 10+ years experience in multiple Supply Chain Management roles;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply chain, Engineering, or related fields. Masters or MBA preferred;
- Extensive experience working in a production environment with technical and commercial profiles;
- Experience working in an international environment;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Strong relationship-building skills across all levels of the business;
- Energetic, comfortable with deadlines and ability to “think outside the box”;
- Ability to work well in team settings, to manage a medium-sized team and people of varied skills, positions, and educational levels as well as backgrounds.
The company offers:
- Attractive base salary and bonuses;
- To become a part of a growing multinational company that build its success throughout the development of its people;
- Тo put your ideas into practice in a company where personal opinion is stimulated and proposals on business solutions are made quickly;
- Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match for the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017