For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Senior Accountant to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant degree
- More than five years progressively responsible experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of statutory accounting principles
- Strong technical literacy - MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word
- Fluent level of English
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Multitasking skills
- Great communication and analytical skills.
Ideally, your skills will include :
- Perform analytical functions as assigned
- Provide analyses and feedback on entity’s agreements
- Participate in projects for automation and enhancement of processes, applications and daily workflow
- Participate in setting accounting rules and supporting the respective system parametrizations
- Provide support to other business and back office units in treatment, fixing, mapping, setting of new transactions/deals or amendment of existing ones
- Prepare account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Ensure timely book-keeping and processing of document incl. perform accounts reconciliation duties
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation
- Perform month-end/year-end duties as assigned
- Calculate taxes, supports the preparation of tax returns
- Analyze and update accounting books and accounting applications parameters to cover legislative and internal requirements
- Perform fixed assets register maintenance
- Comply with state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation
- Prepare reports for management
As a company employee you will receive:
- A friendly environment and team of passionate multinational professionals
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient bank (K10)
- A learning ground where you directly work with the Chief People
- Officer and get exposure to diverse and challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products)
- Hybrid work opportunity
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017