Mid or Senior PHP Developer
For one of our clients, we are looking for for a PHP Developer
Summary of the Role:
As a PHP Developer, you’ll be a member of the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and global engineering community of our client. You’ll be a part of growing team. You will help them to enhance their product with innovative features so that they can compete with well-established global players, while remaining profitable, scalable and maintainable.
In this role, you’ll find a chance to:
- Develop new features and modify the old ones to meet new business requirements
- Acquire solid grasp of complex business domain
- Cooperate with colleagues in different locations
- Actively participate in code reviews, team meetings, and discussions
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a level of quality in line with the client’s guidelines
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Product Definition Analyst
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments
- Explore and understand the behavior of complex system consisting of dozens of services/components communicating via API in async mode
To succeed in your new role, you’re required to have:
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Experience with any PHP framework
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Induction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day);
- Free course in German;
- Coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period);
- Nice and friendly atmosphere.
If this job is not for you, but you know a person who may be a perfect match, please share the link or recommend а friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
For nearly 20 years Easy Consult is a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions for some of most dynamic business sectors. Our unique approach is to work with recruitment teams, specialized by industry. By doing so, we guarantee to our candidates an elaborated knowledge of the job market, personal approach, and support for their job search beyond а simple application. With offices in 5 European countries, we are experts in international recruitment and mobility, easily bringing together established experience with the latest HR and recruitment trends.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 392/02.03.2022