For one of our partners, a multinational product company that provides personalized marketing salutations for the European, and not very recently, for the US market, we’re on the lookout for - Python Developer.
The role is fully remote!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Extract, transform and load data from differing external sources
- Enrich our Business Intelligence Data Warehouse
- Build security-aware REST APIs
- Consolidate alerting and monitoring systems
- Contribute to data visualisation tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3+ years of experience with Python and its most common frameworks Advanced experience in SQL
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in decentralised version control systems like GIT
- Structured and independent working style as well as creativity, team spirit and initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English
What would be a plus:
- Profound knowledge of PostgreSQL/Redshift DBMS
- Experience with Django and Flask
- Experience with Data-/Workflow software like Apache Airflow and NiFi
- Orientation towards Business Intelligence
What they offer:
- Competitive salary (the company is quite flexible in this regard)
- Additional Health Insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Flexible working hours
- Full home office role, but the office location is awesome, just 5 minutes away from the Varna beach, in case you would like to pay a visit
- Language classes, relax zone with different games and sport activities
- Professional learning opportunities and corporate events
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.