DIGITALL is building an agile product development team that will deliver and continuously improve a merchant portal that will provide overall relationship information, detailed transactional reporting and analytics, as well as self-service capabilities to empower merchants to manage their business. We will work in a truly customer-centric way, prototyping and testing with merchants, and continuously implementing the features they value the most.
If you love working on innovative products and the fast-developing FinTech space, this is your opportunity.
• Written/spoken English
• Agile, Scrum process
• Micro-frontend architecture experience (advantage)
• State management, e.g. MobX, RxJS
• Experience with automation testing libraires, e.g. Jasmine
• Git, Gitlab
The idea is to use modern approach for both FE & BE without any legacy dependencies (apart from some internal systems we may have to integrate with).
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance
- Nice and friendly atmosphere