For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Workforce Data & BI Requisition to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Performing various analysis descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive to adhere to the requirements in Executive Orders Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in Federal Workplace and in support of any of the agency DEIA policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Work closely with the identified process owners in the various human capital focus areas to identify and collect data to perform the required assessments as outlined in the EO DEIA in Federal Workplace.
- Support the design, development, and the implementation of research and development activities to execute on the EO DEIA in Federal Workplace requirements and GSA DEIA program, policies, and initiatives.
- Participate in team meetings, working groups, program reviews, senior level status reviews, and special events.
- Development of data analytic dashboards in support of execution of the requirements for EO DEIA in the Federal Workplace and GSA DEIA program, policies, and initiatives.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Advanced skills and experience in applying or developing formulas to analyze, manipulate, and display trend and forecast data using Excel, Power BI, statistical analysis software.
- Experience in providing advisory service to HCM experts recommending and conducting organizational EO DEIA assessments.
- Knowledge of applied research and experience in the development of measurement concepts and tools, methods for measuring and evaluating experience and workforce risk factors.
- Experience providing data analytical support-both quantitative and qualitative to adhere to the referenced Executive Order requirements.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017