For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Internal Control Analyst to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve control deficiencies
- Conduct reviews and testing of Internal Control compliance in the group
- Actively seek standardization and automation through efficient use of financial systems
- Prepare the analysis for adequate and timely reporting on internal control and risk management frameworks and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to business partners, senior leadership, and audit committee
- Apply market practices for managing internal controls over financial reporting and deploy innovative technology to improve the design
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics or finance or similar
- Relevant professional certification is a plus
- Atleast 5 years’ experience from a similar position in a multinational group or delivering similar services via Big 4 audit firm
- Strong experience and interest for how technology and financial systems can support internal control effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to listen and deliver internal control functional objectives
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Easy adapt to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Self-driven, strategic and demonstrate initiative beyond internal control function
- Ability to learn from mistakes and understand a values-driven work environment
- A change agent. You utilize technology to challenge and/or disrupt entrenched principles of organizational structure and processes
- Analytical and critical skills and attention to details
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017