For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for NPI With Spanish to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Act as an SME on all product data to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Make live use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate process & data management
- Support NPD process or CI projects across the CCEP territory of impact
- Generate and derive all business data required to support New Product Introduction processes through all relevant systems (SAP/APO/eWM/etc)
- Coordinate and manage all E2E new product release projects while monitoring all data design and creation to support the business requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform analysis/audit to ensure accuracy of data and put action plan in place to correct faulty data
- Resolve and communicate any issues with relevant stakeholders
- Where relevant, update existing process documents with new rules, validation and values
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for New Product Introduction
- Proactively improve the quality of Material Master Data management through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Material Master Data processes
Ideally, your skills will include:
- University degree preferably in Economics or Business Administration
- Experience in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office Tools
- Attention to detail, ability to resolve issues
- Very good analytical and critical thinking
- Flexibility, team spirit and self-discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in an international environment
- Previous experience in master data is an advantage
The company offers:
- Employment contract and full insurance.additional health insurance free drinks
- 25 days annually vacation
- Monthly/ annually bonus.
- Free training
- Parties and team-buildings
- Cars for sport
- Card for transport
- Playroom in the office
- Corporate social responsibility (charity and volunteering)
- Discounts in establishments, shops and services Opportunity for working from home
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017