For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Head Of SEO to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the overall SEO strategy for all our products
- Planning, execution, and optimization of our digital channels
- Drive consistent relevant traffic
- Oversee day to day operations
- Work towards organic search optimization
- Аlign with dev team about technical SEO opportunities and issues
- Improve the on-page SEO performance
- Plan and execute link-building strategies
- Regular Monitoring and reporting
- Monitor competitors, identify link opportunities and content niches for our products
- Research keywords across multiple locations and work closely with our language team to create monthly progress goals
- Define target keywords for content creators
- Create content in English for our blogs and work with our language team to translate it to all available product languages
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Great understanding of Search engine tools and features
- Having experience managing multiple websites is a must!
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Experience as a content creator
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
Bonus Points :
- Experience working with multilingual WordPress websites
- Experience with social media channels as a tool to promote content
- Proven track record of website you optimized
- Ability to work with unknown languages
- Basic understanding of French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Dutch is considered a plus
As a company employee you will receive:
- Full salary insurance
- Opportunity for professional growth in the Company
- Excellent and casual working environment
- Work in a team of experienced professionals
- Take part in the creative process for top projects with international realization in the world gaming industry
- Continuous training and professional development
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017