Senior Technical Consultant Identity Fraud
Technical Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of the services within the Identity and Fraud department.
In the heart of the successful intake and enrollment of new global software releases in EMEA datacenters, through developing automation and innovation practices.
Collaborate with Technical, Business Analysts, Product Consultants and Database Administrators for the build and delivery of new client solutions.
Go-to person for Investigation, management and technical know-how and resolutions for client queries and technical challenges.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for maintaining quality technical service and high-level standards for all EMEA
clients across the markets, hosted in the EMEA Datacenter.
• Owning the installation and enablement of new applications and solution components in the
• Liaise with the Global Product Teams for acknowledging products road map, new technologies
adopted and software intake best practices, for owning the installation and enablement of new
software releases in EMEA datacenter and enrolment across EMEA clients.
• Self-sufficiency in identification, automation, development and implementation of technical service improvements
• Own technical challenges and system migrations to the point of their successful resolutions.
• Collaborate closely with Infrastructure Deployment and Support teams to facilitate successful
• Showcase strong ownership of tasks at hand and develop subject matter expertise over the
application technology stack.
• University degree or equivalent standard with a high-numeric IT content
• Strong understanding and hands on experience with RHEL style operating systems
• Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (preferably Ansible)
• An innovative and inquisitive mind, focused on addressing and solving technical tasks and problems through optimization and automation
• Very good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Fluency in English both written and verbal
• Self-starter with the ability to work in a cross-functional teams environment and perform independently
• Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle DB preferably
• Working knowledge of HTTPS and TLS
• Experience with JSON and RESTful API
• Working knowledge and experience with decoupled applications and microservices.
SKILLS TO BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
• Knowledge in container-based deployment technologies and orchestration methods (Docker preferably)
• Experience with hyperconverged Cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Scripting in Linux environment (bash, python), Windows Environment (Powershell) is a plus
• Experience with enterprise grade log aggregation tools (Splunk, ELK)