We are currently on the lookout for PHP TEAM LEAD who will join the team of a client of ours.
Location: Sofia or Remote
As the Software Development Team Lead you will be responsible for leading a team of developers through successful completion of software projects. You will have complete ownership of the underlying solutions developed and their ongoing maintenance.
You will be leading a team of seasoned Software Engineers, support them on their day-to-day tasks and mentor them to grow their engineering skills. As a team lead you will coach, lead and help your team to get a little better every day. You will challenge your team to come up with good ideas and to innovate further. You will be responsible for ownership and management of project schedules, work breakdown, resource allocation, and tracking. This way, the team and the product they build become a little better every day.
- Expert knowledge in PHP with at least 5 years working experience
- Expert knowledge in PHP Symfony
- Experience developing and working with Web Services (REST preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL)
- Experience using a source control management system (Git preferred)
- Excellent language skills (verbal and written) in Bulgarian and English
- Experience in team management or mentoring
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience with PAAS environments
- Familiar with Python
As a company employee you will receive:
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours, more than 20 days paid vacation and fully remote option
- Additional Health Insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Ability to work with an experienced team full of professionals
- Health work environment – regular feedback, internal development, open communication and etc.
- Professional learning opportunities with different courses and corporate trainings
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply or contact Petyo Petkov:
M: +359 887 501 431
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.