Daily Work Responsibilities:
- Contribute across all phases of agile projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard to offer solutions
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
- In the best case you have Experience working in Agile delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance
- Nice and friendly atmosphere