For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Senior Controller Statutory and Management Reporting to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting month-end, quarter-end, year-end closing and consolidation process at Group level
- Preparing/assisting in preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecast of the Group
- Preparing monthly management reports, variance analysis with commentary and action plans
- Partnering with key stakeholders to control and monitor the business performance across the different industries and delivery units.
- Develop KPIs, systems and analysis as required by the business
- Providing ad hoc support to the CFO and the wider team as required, such as for investor relations, bank relations and audit queries
- Liaise with external auditors on statutory audit requests and support the preparation of the annual stand-alone and consolidated financial statement
- Liaise with the internal IT team to further develop the internal systems and tools.
- Acting as an internal consultant for process re-engineering/optimizations and IFRS topics (revenue recognition, recognition of intangible assets etc.)
- University degree (Bachelor or Master degree) in the field of economic sciences, accounting and control, finance;
- Professional experience in the field of Management reporting and Financial Controlling in an Enterprise environment (mid- to large Corporate with multi-locations and higher complexity) 5 + years;
- Prior Big4 experience would be considered as a great advantage.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent command of MS Excel and the other systems/tools set-out above (MS Axapta, Lucanet, Power BI, MS CRM, Data Warehouse or similar to these);
- Excellent understanding of IFRS and knowledge how to put it in practice in real business cases/scenarios.
- Good communicator/presenter;
- Business acumen;
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
The company offers:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017