We are looking for a Global Procurement super-star with vast experience in leading sourcing projects, global negotiations, suppliers management, and contractual processes.
This function within the Global Sourcing & Import-Export department is responsible for suppliers and contract manufacturers management (Strategic suppliers and Small-Medium accounts). It ensures Procurements excellence from concept throughout projects success.
The position consists of - but is not limited to suppliers due-diligence, COGS analysis, negotiation, sourcing, suppliers management, NPI, contractual processes, cross-functional collaboration within the organization while ensuring procurements best practices.
In this role, you will be Overall responsible for suppliers and subcontractors deliverables, as of NPI stages, through negotiation, to enhance business relations Global sourcing of suppliers and subcontractors.
Procurement projects management, Suppliers and contract manufacturers management (Strategic suppliers and Small-Medium accounts)
Collaboration with cross-functional positions, such as R&D, Engineering, Planning. COGS Analysis, spend management and make/buy recommendations
ERP (SAP) work, including PO releases for semi-finished products and for finished products. Control supplier's performance (materials purchases, shortages, production Planning,
production performance, and shipments). Overseas travel may be applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
* engineering bachelor degree
* MA/MBA An Advantage
* Procurement/Supply Chain studies an advantage
* At least 8 years of Purchasing/Supply Chain experience Must
* Fluent English (verbal and written) Must
* Verbal Russian or Hebrew an advantage
* Strong negotiation skills - Must
* Experience in global procurement and overseas suppliers relations - Must
* Knowledge and hands-on experience Subcontracting management - Required
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads Required
* Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills - Required
* Self-motivation and professionalism Required
* High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint - Required
* Knowledge of priority ERP system an advantage
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance
- Nice and friendly atmosphere